The Best Twenty Bucks You Can Spend When You Turn 62!

Turn 62 - Spend 20 Bucks Each for Life!

If you are a US Citizen or a permanent resident of the US and have already celebrated your 62 birthday, the US Government has a deal for you!  For ten dollars (or $20 if you apply by mail) you will gain free admission, for life, to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites.

Each pass covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges as well as standard amenity fees at national forests and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation. A pass covers entrance and standard amenity fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four adults at sites that charge per person). Children age 15 or under are admitted free.

May be obtained in person at a federal recreation site or through the mail using this application form. The cost of obtaining a Senior Pass through the mail is twenty dollars ($20). Ten ($10) for the Senior Pass and ten ($10) for processing the application. Applicants must provide documentation of age and residency or citizenship (U.S. Driver’s License, Green Card or U.S. Passport).

National Park Senior PassThe Forest Service, the National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation honor the Senior Pass at sites where Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee(s) are charged.

In addition, the Corps of Engineers and Tennessee Valley Authority may honor the Senior Pass for entrance or camping discounts.


Please turn AdBlock off